Sonus Infinitum - The Seventh Musical Project from Layerlogic, 2011


iTunes sell music

And the Recovery...

So i just pulled a hammy and calf. That has mostly healed up now and I am feeling strong again. But the PT discovered that I have some scar tissue where my fibula meets my LCL and in my ankle that needs some manual therapy to break down. The scar tissue is from an ankle sprain last year that actually got me back into biking, and is causing a linkage problem in my left leg, which in turn caused the pull. Once that gets worked out I should be able to load my leg up without the risk of reinjury. Either way, I am fully back on track.

I also took a V02 test yesterday and to my amazement scored a 63 with a max hr of 204. A pittence in comparison to world class atheletes, but for my half season and one off season back into things I am satisfied with the result. I felt quite good and think i had a good day, but with my new 10 pound heavier body I think my performance will be different that my old 155 pound body - I hope to improve during the season. I will test again in the fall to see if I improve.

I used the injury as a way to build my team. I have now solidified an othorpedic doctor, a PT from the UK, a massage therapist who lives in my neighborhood, and a trainer that has access to V02 equipment. I am looking forward to working with my team this season and finding out how far I can go.

No comments: